Item no.: LX0734
Lynx Heli Innovations has redesigned standard Protos 500 plastic tail Bell Crank Lever, using aluminum alloy.
Helicopter upgrades can be a trap – often they look nice but do little for function. Weight is of course critical. In particular, helicopter tail components are important were small weight differences can make a huge difference to final flight performance.
We spent hours optimizing the design to achieve the required strength with a final weight beyond compromise. We are pilots, and we expect top performance from our upgrades.
We have improved the standard plastic part strength and geometrical tolerances impossible using mould plastic.
For the easy installation Mini Protos tail Bell Crank Lever is preassembled in factory and ready to use.
- Direct replacement for the standard Mini Protos tail Bell Crank Lever.
- Increase tail response thanks precise dimensions and Aluminum alloy strength.
- Super precise slider pin fitting for the ultimate tail precision.
- FEA (Final Elements Analysis) design assisted, resulting in lightweight and maximum strength.
- Tail Bell Crank Lever Material: Aluminum 7075-T6 – Silver anodized finish.
- Bearing material: Chrome Steel – ABEC5
- Screw material: Carbon Steel Class 12.9
- Linkage Ball and Pin Screw Material: Stainless Steel AISI 304
- Weight: 5.50g - assembled - including screw and bearign - as pics shown.
- 1 x Protos 500 CNC Tail Bell Crank Lever - Silver (pre-assembly with all bearing and hardware necessary for the quick installation)
Average customer rating:
Number of 0: